Sunday, November 25, 2007

Go to National Museum of Natural Science

Yesterday, my class go to the National Museum of Natural Science. First, we need to spend more than two hours taking the bus. It was not a long way for me. Luckily, the traffic was great. We didn't need to wasting time on the highway.
I was exciting, because I didn't get here before. We had two hours for free in the morning. I thought two hours was too short. There was too large to saw anything in two hours.
In the afternoon, we went to the Tropical Rain Forest Greenhouse. When I got in, I found that the temperature wasn't warm enough. The crew inside said they tried keeping warmer, but they couldn't make it "that" warm. There were many plants. We went to the top floor at last. It was excited and scared, but I liked it.

No comments: